Here are the challenge details:
1. This challenge will run from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
2. You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven’t yet started the series or are already halfway through. All books read in 2013 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are four levels for the challenge:
- a. Level 1 “Amateur Sleuth”: Read 1-3 books in the series.
- b. Level 2 “Detective in Training”: Read 4-6 books in the series.
- c. Level 3 “Private Eye”: Read 7-9 books in the series.
- d. Level 4 “Seasoned Professional”: Read 10-12 books in the series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
8. There will be a linky for your reviews, which will be posted on THIS page at the beginning of the year.
9. There will be a linky for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.